So here it is: Sewage Processor WT-1A!
The stencils were made by printing off the desired text in 'Stensil' font in MS Word, and then sticking them to card from a cereal box.
Once dried i cut out the text:
This was a bit fiddly, and some of the detail had to be lost:
Some of the detailing on the pipework:
The depth gauge was made from a bit of Plasticard. I also stuck some roman numeral transfers of of a IG transfer sheet!
Imperial Eagle stencil:
The contents of the container! Mmmm,, yum! Scorched Brown was applied to the whole area and then some Bestial Brown closer to the edges. The i used some of Army Painters 'Strong Tone' Quickshade on the whole area. Not only is this a dark brown wash, its also a gloss varnish! Perfect! Now I have some suitably disgusting and water-like contents!
So that's this container done! The sharp eyed of you will have noticed an additional two serial number stencils from earlier in the post. They are intended for another two containers that i have waiting to go, and these are pictured below. They used to have liquid silicone in them for mould making! As they're a bit smaller than the one I've just made, so will make great ancillary containers!
Not sure when I'll get going on the other two containers - not to long i imagine! Anyways, i hope you all enjoy this terrain piece!