Well I rushed out and quizzed the local DIY store on the best way to glue a Reaver Titan back together at around 0800, and have been working on repairs since!
The guy in the store recommended Araldite, a two part contact adhesive. It reeks to place out, but it gets the job done! To well in fact, when i realise I'd glued the hips back to front!! There is a larger armour plate that's meant to be at the front, which i found on the floor after I'd finished sticking the thing back together! I may be able to prise off the smaller plate and swap them around, but I'm all Reaver'd out for today!
Now the matter of re-painting; well, I've opted out of a full repaint because i simply cant be arsed! Now, as the blue and the gold are both custom colours which i can no longer replicate, I'm going to have a job finding something to match. I did play around with a few combos today, and i think i have the right colours for the job. Luckily its just chipping i have to deal with and not full blown repainting, so hopefully any inconsistencies wont be to noticable. I'll get started on that tomorrow.