Friday 9 July 2010

Finished Vostroyan Sentinels

Well, as the title suggests, the Vostroyan Sentinels are complete. The two Sentinels I currently own are the old Armoured versions, but these two were the new kits, and I was very impressed! I love the Sentinel as a unit but more as a model. Its one of my favorites, and the new kit has really done it justice! I hope it shows in these pictures!

After giving Forgeworld a royal ear-bashing yesterday about the lateness of my 'Express Delivery' order, my Kreggy boys and some of my Elysians will arrive tomorrow. Work will have to begin immediately if I'm going to get the Krieg units complete by the end of the month! Watch this space!

Laters


5 comments:

  1. They look really nice, and the bases are simple and effective. Kudos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers mate. I always try to make a little effort with the bases, makes all the difference!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the markings on these. Inspires me to figure out what I could do on mine.
    I also like how you've folded the "feet" down over the terrain. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, there are awesome, I just click on follow this blog ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks mate! Got an Elysian Blog on the go as well if your interested!

    ReplyDelete