After the successful conversion, i i wanted to quickly get some paint on this fighter. The scheme is the same as the first Avenger but i wanted to make sure the aircraft markings were different as to distinguish each fighter slightly.
I went with diagonal red striping and further utilised that cool cog stencil i picked up a few months ago. This proved quite a pain to apply, so i had to remove the engines (after some considerable painting had been done) I was able to do this with the minimal of damage :-S Once completed i was glad i took the time to do it!
Sticking the engines back on wasn't a problem. I could see the full effect of the markings now!
Just a bit of slight weathering and an oil paint wash and avenger 2 is complete!