Its been a slow week on the modelling front, for two reasons; firstly I’ve got s prolapsed spinal disc which makes it very painful to do anything but lay flat on the sofa! Secondly, the excessive sofa laying has lead to an obsession with ‘Elder Scrolls IV: Skyrim’ that Mrs GunGrave kindly picked up for me to play over my 3 weeks sick leave!!
That being said, I did manage to get the finishing touches done on my first Doomsday Ark, as it was mostly complete before I was injured.
Some more sinister engine-glowy-goodness!
The front of the Doomsday Cannon. I couldn't make the barrel glow with the same colour as the Gauss Blasters, because the paint is to thick and would kill my airbrush. A tiny glow of Scorpion Green was used instead.
Here's how the armies shaping up so far! Theres another Ghost Ark and Warrior squad in the post and should be here tomorrow (ordered before i hurt myself!) so the force is expanding rapidly. I hope for get some work done on them over the next 3 weeks.
I also received my Long fangs from eBay - eventually! Fortunately i only had to make a squad leader and the rest can stay as they are; albeit with a Space Wolf colour scheme. Gonna try and fit them in at some point soon.
That's where i am at the moment. With all this time off on my hands, I'm really hoping to hit the hobby hard next week, and even do some more work on the Apocalypse Terrain: Promethium Refinery project. Finishing the Aqueduct and Sewage Works Pump Station will be on the top of that list.