Wednesday 21 September 2011

Vlka Fenryka - Wolf Guard Terminator Squad Complete

Yesterday i woke up early, determined to get a squad of Wolf Guard done! Work started at around 0900, and by 2000 they were finished!

I'm very pleased with them and the way that the colour scheme translated so well onto the Terminator armour. I wasn't able to get the yellow and black scheme of the Wolf Guard on the left shoulder pad, as the Great Wolf transfer is black! To get aroound this, i split the colours between the shoulder pads. I also decided to make a feature our of the power weapons, and went with a nice frosty look! I love it!


With the release of Gears of War 3 yesterday, i can't see me getting much done over the next few days as i wile away the hours chopping Locust in half with a chainsaw while wearing my most satisfied smile!! Happy days!
Until next winter.....

The GunGrave

1 comment: