Wednesday 6 July 2011

Death Korps of Krieg Heavy Mortars: A-Battery

This is what I've been working on while i was waiting for some supplies to arrive for the Cathedral project. This is what makes the Krieg the Krieg - Artillery!


Theres going to be another Heavy Mortar added to A-Battery, but i have plans for that model later in the year, and there'd be no point in repainting it yet! Oooooo mysterious!

More parts for the Cathedral have now arrived, so work is moving forward again. As a result I'm a bit behind, but they'll be more news on it for Friday!

The GunGrave

4 comments:

  1. Simply gorgeous! I always loved the heavy mortars (and the Quad Launcher/Thudd Gun) that FW did for the DKoK, and you've done a cracking job on 'em. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look awesome! The paint and weathering really make them look like they are in the thick of the action. I would like to make one suggestion. The mortars look heavy. If there was a way to make it look like they were sunk down in the mud a few inches it might convey the weight even more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a good idea! I'll remember that for B-Battery!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome stuff mate, love the heavy mortar models. I have some pics of mine I made a while back on my blog too. :)

    ReplyDelete