So i thought it was high time i made myself some objectives. I was fed up of using colured stones and marking them with numbered dice!!
During a rummage around a long abandoned hobby shelf, i found 3 (what i assumed to be) old objective markers. I also found some VERY old Vostroyan casulty models. A little tarting up, and they would be perfect Maelstrom markers!
Getting the numbers onto the casulty models looked like it was going to be tricky, so a made some small numbered 'signs' for the casulty markers! Kinda reminds me of CSI or something!
The other 3 markers were easier to number, just a quick numbered tranfer and they were done.
This one didn't get a numbered transfer. as 'V' is the roman numeral for 5, this Vostroyan V would serve nicely as a number 5.
Time to get them into a game!