Friday 21 November 2014

Blessings of the Omnissiah - Castellax Battle Automata


So some MORE Machanicum for you all! Sorry its been a bit dedicated to the Omnissiah lately, I've just got so many models to get though (lucky me!) I have been eyeing up Moritarion and a Storm Eagle that's been sitting on my desk for a while...but first, some Castellax!


Like all the Mechanicum models, there's a tonne of detail on them. 


The first two are armed with wrist mounted Bolter's and Bolt Cannons.



The third is armed with Power Blades and a Multi Melta (for some anti-armour) and some wrist mounted Flamers.


Power blade and Flamer detail:


As with the Thallax, i went with a blue power core on their backs, with a touch of OSL (ish!)


The bases are primarily cork like the rest of the army.


Bolt Cannon details. I really like the skull targeter on the Mechanicum weapons, which is a common theme on the models.


I'm going to try and mix things up a bit some more Heresy Death Guard. However, with the new Tyranid releases arriving, expect to see a few Bugs as well!!

The GunGrave

1 comment: