Wednesday 1 June 2016

Infinity - ALEPH Naga with Monofilament Mines

With the Infinity ITS tournament just around the corner, its time to keep pumping out those Aleph units. 

One of the most important things to do in an Infinity game is to control the moments of the enemy soldiers as much as possible. A great way to do that is with mines! Monofilament ones tend to be particularly nasty, and the model is quite nice as well!


I was a bit more restrained with the shading of the black on this model, and tried to keep it to the very apex of the shaded areas. This would help me create better contrast.




Hopefully he'll be clogging up the enemy advance very soon!

The GunGrave

2 comments:

  1. I see what you meant about the black, really good work. When I do desaturated colours and blending its all by accident.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol I'm sure you've got the skills there, just trust your painting arm!

    ReplyDelete