Tuesday 17 May 2016

Coils of the Hydra: Tactical Squad Pt1

So a quick break from all the Infinity madness lately in the form of some Tactical Marines for my budding Alpha Legion.


I split the painting of the squad into 2 to make sure i could get them done in one sitting. The first 5 came out pretty good considering the time it took!

I'll probably use the next set of Tac' marines to break up the Infinity painting. I've rather enthusiastically signed up for an Infinity ITS tournament in June, so I've got a lot to get done before then!

The GunGrave

7 comments:

  1. Those look great, man! Love that blue/green tint - perfect for the XX Legion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! Didn't want try scales on the infantry then?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really did, but the stencil is to large for infantry :-( I'll decorate them with Alpha Legion Transfers instead

      Delete
    2. yeah, I got the stencil too. not sure I will try it thought!

      Delete
  3. Lovely marines, great hue of blue/aqua

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great Gun! I really like the greener tinting as well -- very nicely executed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there,

    Followed your guide, but we get a much darker teal than the models you have. How did you layer up to get that effect?

    ReplyDelete