Wednesday 8 February 2017

Infinity - Aleph Marut

I've had this guy/girl for a while now, and since completing him i've been dying to show him/her off! I'm not sure about the gender of this remote TAG, but i think the breasts lean it towards female for me.

As far as the model goes, its a pretty awesome sculpt! My only criticism is the manga bunny ears she is rocking! I guess the Multi HMG she's packing kinda up's the seriousness of the model though! That and the big ass sword! Its a good job to, as the Marut is the only TAG available to the Alpeh (if your not counting Achilles!)






For those of you who haven't seen a Marut in the flesh, here is a size comparison.


Very much looking forward to getting her on the battlefield!

The GunGrave

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that's a big cool model...

    Must focus on 30k... must focus.... argh...

    ReplyDelete