Monday 3 October 2011

Vlka Fenryka - Rhino Rush!

The Rhinos are done! Now the Grey Hunters won't have to walk to battle anymore! Take a look:

Rhino 1


Rhino 2


Front Armour Detail


Side Armour Detail


As far as paint schemes go, they're quite plain and bland. I'm really glad i added the Forgeworld doors now!! I threw around some embellishment ideas for a bit, but none of them really did it for me. So i went with my gut and these were the results. I am really pleased with them, but i won't be surprised if i look at them in a few months time and start accessorising! Im happy with the usual weathering that i've applied as well - clean vehicles just don't do it for me!

So the Space Wolf army project is blasting along at full steam, and the painting desk is now occupied by a half painted Drop Pod, the second for the army. I was planing to have a crack at Logan, but i decided to knock out the Pod quickly so it was out of the way!

Move Wolves soon!

Until next winter.....

The GunGrave

1 comment:

  1. I like the clean look. It is something of a cold winter over them, no nonsense, just a clean purpose. I also like the weathering, as you say, a clean vehicle does not do it.

    ReplyDelete