Monday 1 August 2011

Vlka Fenryka - Grey Hunters

I've been chipping away at these guys since i completed the test mini, and today saw them finished!


Aside from the guy in the middle who looks like he has a deformed face, I'm really pleased with them. The colour scheme has been replicated easily and was pretty quick to do. Again, i really like the classic wolves look with the pale grey, and I'm looking forward to seeing how it looks on a vehicle - a Drop Pod is on the table at the moment, volunteering for that experiment!

I'm just trying to find a Melta gun at the mo' so i can finish building the other 5 men of this Grey Hunters squad, and then I'll start on their paint job!

Until next winter.....

The GunGrave

4 comments:

  1. Looking very nice indeed. Love the old rustic look you have given them well done mate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man they are amazing! Good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really looking good.

    Oh and I might have that meltagun you're looking for, I'll check my bitzbox,

    I'll even drill out the barrel for you :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, cheers Drew! I'll actually need 3 in total, so if you've got anymore then that would be great! I'll pay or trade, whatever you like! Having real trouble getting hold of them!

    ReplyDelete