Tuesday 23 August 2011

Vlka Fenryka - Another 5 Grey Hunters

With the Cathedral project squared away, its time to focus on the Space Wolves for a bit. 'Blog Wars II' is set for the 5th of December so i wanna get this army ready for then, just in case i decide to take it over my Guard!

So what we have here today is another 5 Grey Hunters. Dunno whats happened to the gold in this picture - its gone all yellow! Gonna have to get this photo thang sorted out!


Anyhoo, I'm really happy with how this colour schemes going. I was a bit unsure at the start but I'm really diggin' the classic Wolves look! Its nice and easy as well; the next 5 Wolves are nearly done already! 5 more after that and the Grey Hunters will be complete!


Also, I've tweaked the rules for the Cathedral a bit following some excellent feedback from a few readers! The rules set has a little bit more meat on it now!


Until next winter.....

The GunGrave

1 comment:

  1. Great stuff! I love the ruleset for the Cathedral mate, each of the benefits seem to be quite well thought out and serve to enhance the Defence of the building.

    ReplyDelete